Baked Chicken Breasts with Mango Chutney Sauce
- In small bowl,stir together chutney,yogurt,mustard,ginger and flour.
- Arrange chicken breasts,bone side down,in single layer in baking dish;spoon chutney mixture over chicken.
- Bake,uncovered,in 350°F(180°C) oven for 45 minutes or until chicken breasts is no longer pink in the center.
- Remove from oven;let stand for 5 minutes.
- Spoon any baking juices over top before serving.
- Make ahead:Through step 1,cover and refrigerate for up to 3 hours.