Chicken Breast Strips with Mushrooms
- In nonstick skillet,melt butter.
- Add sliced mushrooms and green bell peppers and sautè until the peppers are crisp-tender.
- Add thyme and lemon juice,stir and set aside.
- In another skillet,heat vegetable oil and sautè chicken strips.
- Add seasoning and remove excess fat from skillet when chicken strips are cooked.
- Fold 35% cream into cream of mushroom soup and bring to a boil.
- Boil for 1 minute over medium heat.
- Add mushroom mixture to cooked chicken,stir well,then pour over mushroom soup.
- Sprinkle with green onions and serve hot.