Fried Salmon Steaks
4 salmon steaks
1/2 cup flour
1 tbsp vegetable oil
2 tbsp butter
1/4 pound(125 g) mushrooms,cleaned and quartered
1/4 cup black olives,pitted
1 cup artichoke hearts
1 clove garlic,smashed and chopped
1 tbsp chopped parsley
salt and black pepper to taste
freshly squeezed lemon juice to taste426 Calories
22G of Fat
- Preheat oven to 150°F(70°C).
- Dredge salmon steaks with flour.
- Heat oil and 1 tablespoon butter in large nonstick skillet.
- While hot,add salmon.
- Cook 5 minutes over medium heat.
- Turn salmon steaks over.
- Season well and continue cooking 5 minutes depending on size.
- Melt remaining butter in frying pan.
- Combine together mushrooms,artichoke hearts,garlic and parsley.
- Season and cook in melted butter 4-5 minutes over medium-high heat.
- Sprinkle fried salmon steaks in lemon juice and cook 30 seconds more.
- Remove fried salmon steaks from the oven.
- Serve with vegetables.Garnish dish with lemon slices.