20 April, 2014
Grilled Peach-Slathered Chicken Wings
Posted in : Appetizers, Barbecue meals. on by : Slava Bond Tags: chicken wings, ginger, hot pepper flakes, peach preserves, soy sauce
- In a food processor,combine garlic and ginger and process until finely chopped.
- Add peaches,soy sauce and red pepper flakes and process until smooth.
- Set peach mixture aside.
- Preheat oven to 375°F(180°C).
- Pat dry chicken wings with paper towel.Season with salt.
- Cook on preheated grill,basting with peach sauce and turning occasionally,until well browned.
- Serve hot with remaining peach sauce.