Grilled Peach-Slathered Chicken Wings
- 3-4 cloves garlic,peeled and smashed
- 1 stalk ginger(3-inches-7.5 cm),peeled and cut into small pieces
- 10 oz(300 g)can peach preserves
- 1 cup soy sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 3 pounds(1.6 kg) chicken wings with some drumsticks mixed
- In a food processor,combine garlic and ginger and process until finely chopped.
- Add peaches,soy sauce and red pepper flakes and process until smooth.
- Set peach mixture aside.
- Preheat oven to 375°F(180°C).
- Pat dry chicken wings with paper towel.Season with salt.
- Cook on preheated grill,basting with peach sauce and turning occasionally,until well browned.
- Serve hot with remaining peach sauce.