Hungarian Goulash in Slow Cooker
- 2-lb round steak,cut into cubes
- 1/2 tsp onion powder
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 2 tbsp flour
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- 1½ tsp paprika
- 10¾-oz can tomato soup
- 1/2 soup can water
- 1 cup sour cream
- Mix meat,onion,powder,and flour together in slow cooker until meat is well coated.
- Add remaining ingredients,except sour cream and stir well.
- Cover and cook Hungarian goulash on Low 8-10 hours,or High 4-5 hours.
- Add sour cream 30 min.before serving.Serve over hot noodles.