Island Pan-Barbecued Shrimp
- 1 pound(480 g) large shrimp,peeled and deveined,tails left on
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh rosemary
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 limes halved
- In a large mixing bowl,combine shrimp,olive oil,garlic,rosemary,thyme,peppers and salt.
- Stir well set aside and let marinate at room temperature for 1 hour.
- Heat dry nonstick skillet over medium-high heat until hot.
- Add marinated shrimp and cook,turning once,for 5-10 minutes.
- They should be just cooked through.
- Brush the shrimp with remaining marinade before turning.
- Serve pan-barbecued shrimp with lime halves.