Oven Baked Chicken Wings
- Preheat oven to 400°F(190°C).
- Line two baking sheets with aluminum foil and a sheet of parchment paper.
- In a large mixing bowl,combine all ingredients,except chicken wings.
- Mix well and set aside.
- Dip chicken wings into flour mixture and,using hands,stir well.
- Shake the excess flour off the wings.
- Arrange chicken wings on baking sheets,leaving a space between each wing.
- Bake in preheated oven for 25 minutes,then turn wings over,rotate baking sheets and cook for 25 minutes more.
- Serve oven baked chicken wings with your favorite hot sauce.