Baked Eggplant Parmesan Sticks
- Servings : 4
- Prep Time : 10m
- Cook Time : 20m
- Ready In : 30m
- 1/3 cup (80 g) seasoned bred crumbs
- 1/2 teaspoon dried Italian seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/3 cup (80 g) grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup (125 g) nonfat ranch salad dressing
- 2 tablespoons skim milk
- 1 pound (480 g) eggplant,cut into 3-ich (7.7 cm) long sticks
- 1 cup (250 g) marinara sauce
Preheat oven to 425 F (210 C). Line baking sheet with aluminum foil and grease with cooking oil.
In a mixing bowl,combine bread crumbs,Italian seasoning,garlic powder and Parmesan cheese. Mix well and set aside.
In a small mixing bowl,combine salad dressing and milk. Mix well.
Dip eggplant sticks in salad dressing mixture,then cot with bread crumb mixture . Place in lined and greased baking sheet.
Bake for 10 minutes,then turn eggplant sticks over and bake 10 minutes until browned and crisp on both sides.
Serve baked eggplant Parmesan sticks with marinara sauce.
Average Member Rating
(3 / 5)
3 people rated this recipe