Beef Stew Busy Day2012-07-04
- Servings : 6-8
- Prep Time : 10m
- Cook Time : 8:00 h
- Ready In : 8:10 h
- 2 pounds (960 g) stewing meat,cubed
- 2 medium yellow onions,peeled and diced
- 2 cups sliced carrots
- 4 madium potatoes,peeled and diced
- 2 1/2 tablespoons quick-cooking tapioca
- 1 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 10 ¾ oz (325 ml) ) can tomato soup
- 1 /12 soup cans water
Layer meat and vegetables in slow cooker. Sprinkle with tapioca,sugar,salt,and freshly ground black pepper.
In a mixing bowl,combine tomato soup and water. Mix well and pour mixture into slow cooker(do not stir).
Cover slow cooker and cook on low-heat setting for 6-8 hours.
Average Member Rating
(5 / 5)
1 people rated this recipe