Beef,Tomatoes and Noodles in Slow Cooker2012-06-26
- Cuisine: American
- Course: Main Dish, Slow Cooker Recipes
- Skill Level: Beginner, Easy
- Add to favorites
- Servings : 8
- Prep Time : 10m
- Cook Time : 8:00 h
- Ready In : 8:10 h
- 1 ½ pounds (760 g) cubed beef
- 1/4 cup (60 g) all-purpose flour
- 2 cups (500 ml) stewed tomatoes
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 medium yellow onion,peeled and chopped
- 12 oz (360 g) bag noodles
In a bowl,combine cubed beef and flour until cubes are coated. Place mixture in slow cooker.
Add tomatoes,onions and seasoning. Stir well. Add water to cover.
Cover slow cooker and simmer on low heat setting for 6-8 hours. Serve over cooked noodles.
Average Member Rating
(5 / 5)
1 people rated this recipe