Beer Cheese Spread2014-05-18
- Yield : 3 cups
- Servings : 12
- Prep Time : 10m
- Cook Time : 10m
- Ready In : 20m
Beer cheese spread. Very delicious and simple recipe.An excellent idea for any party.
- 1/3 cup (80 ml) beer
- 4 oz(120 g) cream cheese,cut into cubes
- 3 oz(90 g) crumbled blue cheese
- 1/4 cup(60 g) Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons grated onion
- 1 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
- 1 garlic clove,peeled and minced
- 3 cups(750 g) shredded cheddar cheese
Boil a beer in a small saucepan. Remove from the heat,set aside and cool to room temperature.
In a food processor,combine all ingredients. Process until smooth. Transfer cheese mixture to serving bowl. Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate overnight.
Let cheese stand at room temperature for 25-30 minutes before serving. Serve beer cheese spread with crackers.
Average Member Rating
(5 / 5)
1 people rated this recipe