Blended Iced Coffee Shooter2013-03-29
- Servings : 4
- Prep Time : 5m
- Cook Time : 5m
- Ready In : 10m
Blended iced coffee shooter.Very delicious dessert.Ready in 5 minutes.
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 cups crushed ice
- 1¹⁄³ cups (330 ml) whipping cream
- 1 cup (250 ml) cold brewed coffee
- 2 tablespoons chocolate liqueur
- 2 tablespoons chocolate syrup
In a blender,combine all ingredients. Blend until smooth.
If the mixture is too thick to blend,add cold water until desired consistency. Pour mixture into cocktail glasses.
Serve blended iced coffee shooter immediately.
Average Member Rating
(5 / 5)
1 people rated this recipe