Brussels Sprout Salad2015-06-06
- Servings : 3
- Prep Time : 10m
- Cook Time : 15m
- Ready In : 25m
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon unsalted butter
- 1 pound (480 g) Brussels sprout
- 1/2 cup (125 g) fresh raisins
- 1/2 cup (125 g) pecans
- For Dressing:2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon apple cider vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- salt and freshly ground black pepper,to taste
Heat 1 tablespoon of olive oil in a nonstick skillet. Add Brussels sprout and cook over medium heat for 3-4 minutes on each side. Set aside.
Meanwhile, in a mixing bowl,combine all dressing ingredients. Mix well.
Melt butter in a small skillet. Add pecans and lightly toast them in hot butter.
Chop cooked Brussels sprout into 3 pieces
In a large mixing bowl,combine chopped Brussels sprout,raisins, and toasted pecans.Mix thoroughly. Pour dressing over and mix again.
Transfer salad to a serving platter. Sprinkle with salt and black pepper and serve.
Average Member Rating
(3.5 / 5)
2 people rated this recipe