Caesar Salad with Shrimp2012-04-01
- Servings : 4
- Prep Time : 10m
- Cook Time : 10m
- Ready In : 20m
Caesar salad with shrimp. Famous Greek salad with shrimp.Very easy and delicious!
- For Dressing: 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 2 clove garlic,peeled and minced
- 2 tablespoons water
- 2 tablespoons freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- For Salad:3/4 cup fat-free seasoned croutons
- 1 ½ pounds (720 g) medium shrimp,peeled and deveined
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 10 oz (300 g) chopped fresh Romaine lettuce
- 2 ripe tomatoes,sliced
For Dressing: In a mixing bowl,combine all ingredients. Mix well and set aside.
To prepare salad: In a large bowl,combine all salad ingredients. Mix well. Add dressing mixture and toss well to coat.
Average Member Rating
(5 / 5)
1 people rated this recipe