Chicken Breasts All’ Alba2012-06-29
- Servings : 4
- Prep Time : 10m
- Cook Time : 25m
- Ready In : 35m
Chicken breasts All’ Alba.This is one of the most incredible of chicken recipes,when made with mushrooms and topped with Fontina cheese.
- 2 whole boneless and skinless chicken breasts,halved
- all-purpose flour
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 4 sliced mushrooms sauted in a little butter
- 4 slices of fontina cheese
- salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
Place the chicken breasts between pieces of wax paper and pound until thin. Dredge the chicken in flour.
In a skillet heat the butter,add the chicken and cook until tender,5 to 6 minutes on each side. Remove to a shallow pan and sprinkle with salt and pepper.
Arrange on each breast half of dozen small slices of mushrooms and cover with a slice of cheese. Place the chicken breasts under a hot broiler just long enough to melt the cheese. Serve at once.
Average Member Rating
(5 / 5)
1 people rated this recipe