Chilli Garlic Prawns2015-01-01
- Yield : 1
- Servings : 1
- Prep Time : 10m
- Cook Time : 10m
- Ready In : 20m
- 1 pound (250 g) raw prawns,peeled,tails intact
- 2 tablespoons ghee (Indian clarified butter)
- 1 teaspoon extra virgin olive oil
- 2 sliced red chillies
- 1 tablespoon chilli flakes
- 3 cloves garlic , peeled and crushed
- salt and freshly ground black pepper
- fresh parsley,chopped
Preheat your charcoal grill.
In a mixing bowl,combine olive oil and prawns. Stir well. Grill in preheated charcoal grill,turning,until prawns are pink. Set grilled prawns aside.
Place a wok on the grilling rack of charcoal grill. Melt 2 tablespoons ghee in preheated wok. Add crushed garlic,chilli flakes. Season to taste with salt and black pepper. Cook for a few minutes,until garlic is golden brown. Add grilled prawns and cook, stirring ,for a 2-3 minutes. Add fresh chilli slices,mix through.
Sprinkle with freshly chopped parsley. Serve on the bed of cooked rice. Enjoy!
Average Member Rating
(5 / 5)
1 people rated this recipe