Citrus BBQ-Glazed Ribs
- In a mixing bowl,combine all ingredients,except pork ribs.
- Mix well and set aside.
- In a roasting pan,combine pork ribs with honey mixture.
- Using your hands,rub the sauce into every nook and cranny.
- Preheated oven to 300°F(150°C).
- Bake ribs in preheated oven for 1½ hours or until caramelized and meat is beginning to pull away from bone.
- Transfer citrus BBQ-glazed ribs to a cutting board.
- Cut pork ribs into individual portions and serve hot.
Average Member Rating
(0 / 5)
0 people rated this recipe