Coconut Chocolate Pancakes2015-07-01
- Servings : 8
- Prep Time : 15m
- Cook Time : 15m
- Ready In : 30m
Coconut chocolate pancakes.Delicious pancake with shredded coconut and rice crispies.Adapted from http://sweetpeasandsaffron.com
- 1/2 cup (125 g) all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 cup (60 g) granulated sugar
- 1/4 cup (60 g) cocoa powder
- 1 large egg,beaten
- 1/2 cup (125 g) whole yogurt (not Greek)
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) milk
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 ½ cup (370 g) rice krispies,divided
- 1/2 cup (125 g) sweetened shredded coconut
Heat nonstick frying pan over medium heat. Grease with cooking oil to coat.
In a large mixing bowl,combine all-purpose flour,baking powder,baking soda,sugar and coconut powder. Mix well and set aside.
In a medium mixing bowl,combine beaten egg,yogurt,milk and vanilla.Mix well. Stir egg mixture into the dry mixture. Fold in the rice krispies and shredded coconut.
Cook ¼ cup or so sized pancakes for 1-2 minutes per side. Sprinkle remaining 1-2 teaspoons rice krispies over the pancakes before flipping.
Serve coconut chocolate pancakes with fresh raspberries and syrup.
Average Member Rating
(5 / 5)
1 people rated this recipe