- Servings : 6
- Prep Time : 10m
- Cook Time : 10m
- Ready In : 20m
Coffee grog. Easy but so delicious dessert!
- For Grog Mix:
- 2 tablespoons softened butter
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- For Coffee Grog:
- 6 strips 3-inch(7.5 cm) by 1/2-inch(1 cm) orange peel
- 6 strips 3-inch(7.5 cm) by 1/2-inch(1 cm) lemon peel
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) heavy cream,warmed
- 3 cups (750 ml) dark roast hot coffee
To Make Grog Mix: In a mixing bowl,combine softened butter,brown sugar,ground cloves,nutmeg and cinnamon. Cream until well blended and set aside.
To Make Coffee Grog: Divide grog mix between six warm cups. Divide remaining ingredients between cups. Stir well and serve hot.
Average Member Rating
(5 / 5)
1 people rated this recipe