Crock Pot Mediterranean Chicken Stew Recipe2017-06-17
- Yield : 6 serving plates
- Servings : 6
- Prep Time : 10m
- Cook Time : 5:00 h
- Ready In : 5:10 h
Thicken this flavorful chicken stew with cornstarch if you would like a thicker consistency .Serve over cooked pasta.
Don’t know how to cook pasta?
Watch video How to Cook Pasta Perfectly:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u0p_dBCEDs4
Crock Pot Mediterranean Chicken Stew Recipe
- 1 ½ pounds (720 g) boneless and skinless chicken breasts,cut into cubes
- 1 cup (250 ml) low-sodium fat-free chicken broth
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) dry white wine
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) balsamic vinegar
- 8 oz (240 g) mushrooms,halved
- 6 plum tomatoes,chopped
- 1/4 cup halved black olives
- 3 cloves garlic,peeled and minced
- 1 teaspoon dried rosemary leaves
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme leaves
- salt and freshly ground black pepper,to taste
In a crock pot,combine all ingredients,except seasoning. Stir well.
Cover and cook on high-heat setting for 4-5 hours.
Turn off crock pot. Season stew with salt and black pepper. Serve over cooked pasta.
Average Member Rating
(5 / 5)
1 people rated this recipe