Easy Crock Pot Chicken Corn Soup Recipe2017-04-23
- Yield : 6 soup bowls
- Servings : 6
- Prep Time : 10m
- Cook Time : 4:00 h
- Ready In : 4:10 h
- 1 ½ cups (370 ml) fat-free low-sodium chicken broth
- 16 oz (480 ml) can cream-style corn
- 1/2 pound (240 g) skinless and boneless chicken breasts
- 3/4 cup chopped green onion
- 1 ½ cups (370 ml) 2% reduced-fat milk,divided
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- salt and freshly ground black pepper,to taste
In a crock pot,combine all ingredients,except milk,cornstarch and seasoning. Stir well.
Cover crock pot and cook on low-heat setting for 4-6 hours,adding 1 cup (250 ml) milk,during last 30 minutes. Stir in combined 1/2 cup (125 ml) milk and cornstarch,stirring 2-3 minutes. Season to taste with salt and black pepper.
Turn off crock pot. Ladle soup into soup bowls. Serve hot.
Average Member Rating
(5 / 5)
1 people rated this recipe