Exotic Fruit Salad2013-01-20
- Servings : 4
- Prep Time : 10m
- Cook Time : 10m
- Ready In : 20m
Exotic fruit salad. Very healthy and tasty salad.
- 1 pineapple,cut lengthwise into two halves
- 1 medium pear,peeled
- 2-3 plums,stoned and cubed
- 1 small banana,peeled and cubed
- grapes small banana,peeled and cubed
- 1 oz (30 g) walnuts,coarsely grind
- 1 tablespoon orange liqueur(Grand Marnier)
- cream (15% fat)
- sugar to taste
- juice of 1/2 lemon
Using a sharp knife,cut out the flesh of pineapple,leaving 1/4 -inch(5 mm) shells. Remove stalks from the flesh. Cut pineapple flesh into cubes.
Sprinkle peeled pear with lemon juice. In a bowl, mix all the fruits, add the walnuts and season with sugar to taste. Arrange the resulting fruit mixture evenly into the pineapple halves. Pour orange liqueur over mixture. Add a spoonful of cream.
Cover exotic fruit salad and refrigerate for 1 hour. Exotic fruit salad is ready.
Average Member Rating
(5 / 5)
1 people rated this recipe