Fresh Vegetable Broth
- 1.Rinse all the vegetables well.
- 2.Place all ingredients in a large heavy pot.
- 3.Bring to a boil,reduce the heat,and simmer uncovered for 1 hour.
- 4.Adjust the seasonings to taste and simmer for 30 min longer.
- 5.Strain the broth,reserving the vegetables for a puree to eat as is or to thicken stew sauces.
- 6.Let the fresh vegetable broth cool to room temperature,then refrigerate covered in a storage container or freeze.
- 7.Refrigerated it will keep about 4 days.This fresh vegetable broth recipe may be doubled.
Average Member Rating
(0 / 5)
0 people rated this recipe
Slow Cooker Beef Goulash
Oven Baked Honey-Chipotle Chicken Breasts
Slow Cooker Barbecued Chicken Wings
Cavaletti with Meat Sauce
Slow Cooker Jerk Pulled Pork