Garlic Butter Shrimp2014-01-22
- Servings : 2
- Prep Time : 10m
- Cook Time : 15m
- Ready In : 25m
Garlic butter shrimp.Shrimp with spices and dry white wine cooked in skillet.
- 1 pound (480 g) shrimp,shell on,tail on,deveined
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 2 oz (60 g) unsalted butter
- 1½ tablespoons olive oil
- 5 cloves garlic,peeled and minced
- 2 tablespoons dry white wine
- salt and freshly ground black pepper,to taste
- 1/4 teaspoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon fish sauce
- freshly freshly squeezed lemon juice
In a big plastic container,combine all-purpose flour and cayenne pepper. Mix well.
Add shrimp into the flour mixture. Toss around to coat the shrimp lightly with flour mixture.
Remove shrimp from the flour mixture and set aside.
In a wok , melt unsalted butter,then add olive oil.
Add minced garlic and stir well. Add shrimp and saute,stirring frequently. Add dry white wine,salt,sugar and fish sauce.
Continue sate until shrimp is cooked.
Sprinkle with freshly squeezed lemon juice and black pepper. Serve garlic butter shrimp immediately.
Average Member Rating
(5 / 5)
1 people rated this recipe