Island Pan-Barbecued Shrimp2014-04-04
- Servings : 4
- Prep Time : 10m
- Cook Time : 20m
- Ready In : 30m
Island pan-barbecued shrimp.Very easy and delicious shrimp recipe.
- 1 pound (480 g) large shrimp,peeled and deveined,tails left on
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh rosemary
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 limes halved
In a large mixing bowl,combine shrimp,olive oil,garlic,rosemary,thyme,peppers and salt. Stir well set aside and let marinate at room temperature for 1 hour.
Heat dry nonstick skillet over medium-high heat until hot. Add marinated shrimp and cook,turning once,for 5-10 minutes. They should be just cooked through.
Brush the shrimp with remaining marinade before turning. Serve pan-barbecued shrimp with lime halves.
Average Member Rating
(5 / 5)
1 people rated this recipe