Margarita Mango Salsa2013-02-12
- Servings : 4
- Prep Time : 10m
- Cook Time : 5m
- Ready In : 15m
Margarita mango salsa.Fresh Mexican salsa.Very healthy and tasty.
- 1½ cups diced mango
- 1/4 cup green onions,thinly sliced(green part only)
- 1 tablespoon jalapeño pepper,seeded and finely diced
- 1 tablespoon fresh cilantro,coarsely chopped
- 1 teaspoon red bell pepper,finely diced
- 2 tablespoons freshly squeezed lime juice
- 1 tablespoon tequila
In a mixing bowl,combine all ingredients. Mix well,then cover and refrigerate for 1-2 hours.
Serve margarita mango salsa as an appetizer.
Average Member Rating
(0 / 5)
0 people rated this recipe