Oven Baked Buffalo Chicken Taquitos
- Yield : 12 taquitos
- Servings : 4
- Prep Time : 10m
- Cook Time : 20m
- Ready In : 30m
- 8 oz (240 g) cream cheese,softened
- 1 oz (30 g) buffalo sauce
- 2 cups (500 g) cooked and shredded chicken
- 1 cup (250 g) blue cheese,crumbled and divided
- 12 small flour tortillas
- For Blue Cheese Sauce:1 cup (250 g) mayonnaise
- 2 oz (60 g) melted butter
- 1½ cups (370 g) crumbled blue cheese
Preheat oven to 425 F (220 C).
In a mixing bowl,combine softened cream cheese and buffalo sauce. Mix well. Stir in shredded chicken and combine well.
Spread 3 tablespoons of chicken mixture into a thin line onto center of flour tortilla. Sprinkle 1 tablespoon of crumbled blue cheese over the top and roll up. Repeat the same step with remaining tortillas.
Lightly grease cooking sheet with nonstick cooking spray. Arrange tortilla rolls on greased cooking sheet in a single layer. Lightly spray the tops of taquitos with cooking spray.
Bake in preheated oven for 15-20 minutes or until taquitos are golden brown. Serve oven baked taquitos with blue cheese sauce (recipe follows).
Blue Cheese Sauce: In a mixing bowl,combine all sauce ingredients. Mix until smooth. Dip taquitos and enjoy!
Average Member Rating
(4.5 / 5)
2 people rated this recipe