Oven Baked Butter-Poached Lobster
- Preheat oven to 400°F (204°C).
- Remove lobster meat from the shell and keep it all in one piece.
- Drizzle lobster meat with lemon juice and season with sea salt and white pepper.
- Heat the butter in a heavy casserole until bubbling.
- Dip the lobster meat in the hot butter,then top the casserole with a parchment paper round,cover with a lid and cook in the oven 6-8 minutes.
- Remove casserole from the oven.
- Transfer cooked lobster to a platter and keep warm.
- Place the casserole over high heat and gently stir in chicken stock and white wine.
- Reduce until the liquid is syrupy,about 5 minutes.
- Gently stir in vermouth and bring to a boil.
- Cook for 1 minute.
- Whisk in the heavy cream.
- Season oven baked butter-poached lobster with salt and pepper.
- Serve the sauce over lobster.
Average Member Rating
(0 / 5)
0 people rated this recipe
Slow Cooker Beef Goulash
Brave Bull Cocktail
Oven Baked Honey-Chipotle Chicken Breasts
Slow Cooker Barbecued Chicken Wings
Cavaletti with Meat Sauce
ME on PINTEREST