Oven Baked Chicken Cutlets2012-02-25
- Servings : 4
- Prep Time : 10m
- Cook Time : 25m
- Ready In : 35m
- 8 skinless chicken cutlets
- 3 cups Italian-style breadcrumbs
- 2 tablespoons paprika
- 1 tablespoon ground red pepper
- 2 tablespoons garlic salt
- 2 cups (500 ml) buttermilk
Preheat oven to 400 F (200 C).
In a shallow bowl ,combine bread crumbs,paprika,garlic salt and pepper. Mix well.
Pour buttermilk into a second shallow bowl.
Dredge chicken in buttermilk then in breadcrumb mixture. Place chicken pieces in a large baking pan and generously spray.
Bake in preheated oven for 20 minutes or until done.
Average Member Rating
(3.3 / 5)
3 people rated this recipe