Oven Baked Fish Cakes2014-09-20
- Servings : 4
- Prep Time : 10m
- Cook Time : 25m
- Ready In : 35m
Oven baked fish cakes.This recipe is very simple and delicious.Serve fish cakes with spinach salad and tartar sauce.
- 1 pound (480 g) fish (salmon or cod),flaked
- 2 cups (500 g) cooked mashed potatoes
- 1 large egg,beaten
- 1/2 cup (135 g) chopped celery
- 1/4 cup (60 g) chopped green onion
- 1/4 cup (60 g) mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh dillweed
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoons melted butter
In a large mixing bowl,combine all ingredients,except melted butter. Mix thoroughly.
With dampened hands,shape fish mixture into 8-10 cakes.
Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Place fish cakes on baking sheet and brush them with melted butter.
Preheat oven to 400 F (200 C). Bake fish cakes in preheated oven until cakes are golden brown (for 20-25 minutes).
Average Member Rating
(5 / 5)
1 people rated this recipe