Oven Baked Goulash2015-09-12
- Cuisine: Hungarian
- Course: Main Dish, Turbo Oven Recipes
- Skill Level: Beginner, Easy
- Add to favorites
- Servings : 4
- Prep Time : 10m
- Cook Time : 60m
- Ready In : 1:10 h
Oven baked goulash. Delicious Hungarian goulash baked in halogen (turbo) oven
- olive oil
- 1 pound (480 g) lean beef,diced
- 2 red onions,peeled and finely chopped
- 1 red bell pepper,finely chopped
- 1 ½ pounds (720 g) fresh tomatoes,skinned and chopped
- 3 tablespoons paprika
- salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- chopped fresh parsley and sour cream to serve
Heat olive oil in nonstick skillet. Add beef and chopped onions and cook until browned.
Remove browned beef and onions from the heat. Transfer to ovenproof dish. Add remaining ingredients,except parsley and sour cream.
Cover and place on high rack of turbo oven. Set temperature to 360F (180 C). Cook for 1 hour.
Remove cooked goulash from turbo oven. Serve with chopped parsley and sour cream.
Average Member Rating
(5 / 5)
1 people rated this recipe