Oven Baked Honeyed Chicken Breasts2016-04-13
- Servings : 4
- Prep Time : 10m
- Cook Time : 25m
- Ready In : 35m
- 4 skinless and boneless chicken breasts
- 2 tablespoons clear honey
- zest and freshly squeezed juice of 1 lemon
- zest and freshly suqeezed juice of 1 lime
- zest and freshly suqeezed juice of 1 orange
- sea salt and freshly ground black pepper
- olive oil
In a mixing bowl,combine honey,lemon,lime and orange zest and juice. Mix well. Season to taste with salt and black pepper.
Grease with olive oil your baking sheet. Arrange chicken breasts in a single layer on a greased baking sheet.
Using a pastry brush,brush honey mixture onto top of chicken breasts,ensuring they are evenly coated.
Preheat your turbo oven to 400 F (200 C). Place chicken on the high rack.
Cook in preheated oven for 20-25 minutes or until chicken is cooked through. Remove cooked chicken breasts from halogen oven. Transfer into serving platter. Pour cooking liquid over and serve immediately.
Average Member Rating
(3.6 / 5)
17 people rated this recipe