Oven Baked Hot and Sticky Chicken Drumsticks
- Cuisine: Australian
- Course: Appetizer, Main Dish, Turbo Oven Recipes
- Skill Level: Beginner
- Add to favorites
- Servings : 4
- Prep Time : 10m
- Cook Time : 20m
- Ready In : 30m
- 4-6 chicken drumsticks
- 2 tablespoons clear honey
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon paprika
- 1 chili,seeded and finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- salt and freshly ground black pepper
Score chicken drumsticks with a sharp knife.
In a mixing bowl,combine remaining ingredients. Mix well and season to taste with salt and black pepper.
Place chicken drumsticks in marinade and set aside for at least 2 hours.
Preheat halogen (turbo) oven to 495 F (250 C). Place a baking tray on the grill rack.
Grill marinated chicken drumsticks on each side until well cooked (for 10 minutes per side) Check chicken is cooked through before serving.
Average Member Rating
(5 / 5)
1 people rated this recipe