Oven Baked Marinated Salmon Steaks2013-06-14
- Servings : 4
- Prep Time : 10m
- Cook Time : 20m
- Ready In : 30m
- 1 stalk lemon grass,thinly sliced
- 1 inch(2,5 cm) piece fresh root ginger,peeled and grated
- 1 fresh red chili,seeded and chopped
- freshly grated zest and juice of 1 lemon
- 2 tablespoons dark soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 4 salmon steaks
- 6 tablespoons yogurt
- 3 tablespoons coriander,chopped
In a shallow ceramic dish,combine lemon grass,ginger,chili,lemon zest and juice,soy sauce and olive oil. Mix well.
Turn the salmon steaks to coat. Cover and chill in the refrigerator for 25-30 minutes.
Preheat theturbo oven to 392°F(200°C).
Place the salmon steaks on an oiled round baking dish. Cook for 7-10 minutes.
Meanwhile,in a small bowl,combine yogurt and 2 tablespoons of the coriander. Mix well.Cover yogurt mixture and refrigerate.
Remove the salmon steaks from the turbo oven. Gently turn salmon steaks over,baste with marinade and return to halogen oven. Cook for 5-8 minutes,until cooked.
Serve baked marinated salmon steaks with coriander.
Average Member Rating
(5 / 5)
1 people rated this recipe