Oven Cooked Onion Soup2012-10-22
- Servings : 3
- Prep Time : 10m
- Cook Time : 15m
- Ready In : 25m
- 6-7 onions,peeled and chopped
- 1/4 pound (120 g) celery root,chopped
- parsley root,chopped
- 1 stalk leek,cut into rings
- 7 cups (1.75 L) beef broth
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 3 tablespoons dill,chopped
Preheat butter in large skillet. Combine together onion,celery,parsley. Cook in heated butter until browned.
Spread out roasted vegetables in 3 pots. Add leek,hot beef broth,spices,salt and pepper to taste. Cover pots and place on low wire rack of turbo oven.
Cook at 500°F(260°C) for 10-15 minutes. Serve oven cooked onion soup with toasted bread.
Average Member Rating
(5 / 5)
1 people rated this recipe