Pressure Cooker Cherry Chipotle Pulled Chicken2017-04-05
- Servings : 6
- Prep Time : 10m
- Cook Time : 22m
- Ready In : 32m
Pressure cooker cherry chipotle pulled chicken.Boneless and skinless chicken thighs with spices and sour cherry jam cooked in pressure cooker.Chicken cooked in pressure cooker turns juicy and extremely delicious!
- 28 oz (840 ml) can whole tomatoes,drained
- 1 cup (250 ml) sour cherry jam
- 1/4 cup dark brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1 canned chipotle in adobo sauce,stemmed,seeded and finely minced
- 1½ tablespoons smoked paprika
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cloves
- 3 pounds (1.44 kg) boneless and skinless chicken thighs,trimmed
In a large blender,combine all ingredients,except chicken thighs. Blend until smooth,stopping machine once to scrape down the inside of canister.
Pour spicy cherry sauce into pressure cooker. Stir in chicken thighs.
Close pressure cooker and lock the lid. Set burner heat to high pressure. When cooker reaches high pressure,reduce heat to low. Set timer to cook for 22 minutes.
Open pressure cooker,using Quick Release method. Carefully open the lid. Using two forks,shred cooked chicken in the pot,stirring it into spicy sauce.
Transfer pulled chicken with sauce to serving platter. Serve hot.
Average Member Rating
(5 / 5)
1 people rated this recipe