Pressure Cooker Kielbasa and Kraut
- Servings : 4
- Prep Time : 10m
- Cook Time : 15m
- Ready In : 25m
- 1 tablespoon peanut oil
- 1 ½ pounds (720 g) kielbasa,cut into 4 pieces
- 2 pounds (960 g) sauerkraut,squeezed dry over the sink
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) unsweetened apple juice
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) chicken broth
- 1 teaspoon dried dill
- 1/2 teaspoon caraway seeds
- 6 small white potatoes,peeled and halved
In pressure cooker,heat peanut oil over medium heat. Add sausage pieces and brown,turning occasionally,for about 5 minutes. Using a slotted spoon,transfer to a large bowl.
Add the sauerkraut,apple juice,chicken broth,dill and caraway seeds. Stir well. Nestle sausage pieces and potatoes into sauerkraut mixture.
Close pressure cooker and lock the lid. Set burner heat to high pressure. When cooker reaches high pressure,reduce heat to low. Set timer to cook for 15 minutes.
Turn off pressure cooker. Open cooker,using a Quick Release method. Stir well mixture. Transfer kielbasa and kraut to serving platter.
Average Member Rating
(5 / 5)
1 people rated this recipe