- Servings : 2
- Prep Time : 10m
- Cook Time : 5m
- Ready In : 15m
Salmon Carpaccio. Salmon salad with mint,fennel leaves and capers.Healthy and delicious!
- 6 oz (180 g) sushi salmon
- 1/8 fennel bulb,thinly sliced
- 1 teaspoon fresh fennel leaves,finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon fresh mint,finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon granulated sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- freshly squeezed juice of half lemon
- 1 teaspoon capers,drained
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- fresh dill and fennel leaves for garnish
In a mixing bowl,combine sliced fennel bulb,chopped fennel leaves,mint,sugar,salt and lemon juice. Mix well. Cover and refrigerate for 1 hour.
Wrap salmon with plastic wrap. Refrigerate for 30 minutes.
Take salmon out from refrigerator. Slice it thinly.
Arrange sliced salmon on serving platter. Top with refrigerated fennel mixture. Add capers and garnish with fennel leaves and dill sprig.
Average Member Rating
(5 / 5)
1 people rated this recipe