Slow Cooker Asian Barbecue Skewers2014-11-01
- Servings : 4-6
- Prep Time : 10m
- Cook Time : 3:00 h
- Ready In : 3:10 h
- 2 pounds (960 g) chicken tights,cut into 1½-inches (4 cm) pieces
- 1/2 cup (125 g) soy sauce
- 1/3 cup(80 g) brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons sesame oil
- 3 cloves garlic,peeled and minced
- 1/2 cup (125 g) sliced scallions
- 1 tablespoon toasted sesame seeds
Thread chicken pieces onto bamboo skewers. Place skewers into 6-quart (6L) slow cooker,layering as flat as possible.
In a mixing bowl,combine soy sauce,sesame oil and minced garlic. Stir well,set aside and reserve 1/2 cup 9125 ml) sauce. Pour remaining sauce over chicken skewers.
Cover slow cooker and cook on low-heat setting 2 hours. Turn chicken skewers over and cook for additional 1 hour.
Transfer cooked chicken skewers to serving platter and discard cooking liquid. Pour over reserved 1/2 cup of reserved soy sauce. Sprinkle with sliced scallions and sesame seeds.
Serve Asian barbecue skewers hot.
Average Member Rating
(5 / 5)
1 people rated this recipe