Slow Cooker Asparagus Soup
- Combine asparagus,chicken broth,onions and potatoes in crock pot.
- Cover and cook on low-heat setting for 6-7 hours.
- Add vegetable mixture to food processor.
- Blend until smooth.
- Return blended mixture to slow cooker.
- Add dash seasonings and black pepper.
- Cover and cook on high-heat setting for 30 minutes.
- Garnish each serving with 2 tablespoons tomato and sour cream.
- Serve slow cooker asparagus soup hot or cold.
Average Member Rating
(0 / 5)
0 people rated this recipe
Slow Cooker Beef Goulash
Oven Baked Honey-Chipotle Chicken Breasts
Slow Cooker Barbecued Chicken Wings
Cavaletti with Meat Sauce
Slow Cooker Jerk Pulled Pork
ME on PINTEREST