Slow Cooker Buffalo Wings with Blue Cheese Dip
- Cuisine: American
- Course: Appetizer, Slow Cooker Recipes
- Skill Level: Beginner, Easy
- Add to favorites
- Servings : 4
- Prep Time : 30m
- Cook Time : 5:00 h
- Ready In : 5:30 h
- 10 chicken wings
- 1 ½ cups (370 ml) bottled chilci sauce
- 3 tablespoons bottled hot pepper sauce
- For Blue Cheese Dip:1/2 cups (125 ml) mayonnaise
- 2 oz (60 g) crumbled blue cheese
- 1 clove garlic,peeled and minced
- 1 tablespoon white wine vinegar
Cut off and discard tips of chicken wings. Cut each chicken wing into two pieces.
Arrange chicken pieces on the unheated rack rack of a broiler pan. Broil 3-4-inches(7.5-10 cm) from the heat for 12-15 minutes or until light brown,turning once.
Place cooked chicken wings in 3½-4-quart(3½-4 L) slow cooker.
In a small mixing bowl,combine chili sauce and hot pepper sauce. Mix well and pour over chicken wings. Cover slow cooker and cook on low-heat setting for 4-5 hours. Serve slow cooker Buffalo wings with blue cheese dip.
Blue Cheese Dip: In a blender,combine all blue cheese dip ingredients. Blend until smooth. Transfer dip to a serving bowl and sprinkle with additional crumbled blue cheese.
Average Member Rating
(5 / 5)
1 people rated this recipe