Slow Cooker Chicken Breasts in Honey Sauce2016-01-30
- Servings : 6
- Prep Time : 10m
- Cook Time : 8:00 h
- Ready In : 8:10 h
- 6 boneless and skinless chicken breasts
- 2 cups (500 ml) clear honey
- 1 cup (250 ml) low-sodium soy sauce
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) tomato ketchup
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) cooking oil
- 2 cloves garli,peeled and minced
- lenon wedges,for garnish
- salt and freshly ground black pepper
Place chicken breasts in slow cooker. Season with salt and black pepper.
In medium mixing bowl,combine honey,garlic,soy sauce,ketchup and cooking oil. Mix well and pour over seasoned chicken breasts.
Cover slow cooker and cook on low-heat setting for 6-8 hours.
Using a tongs,remove cooked chicken from slow cooker. Transfer to serving platter. Pour honey sauce over. Garnish with lemon wedges and serve.
Average Member Rating
(3.5 / 5)
4 people rated this recipe