Slow Cooker Chicken Wings with Barbecue Sauce2016-01-08
- Cuisine: American
- Course: Appetizer, Main Dish, Slow Cooker Recipes
- Skill Level: Beginner, Easy
- Add to favorites
- Servings : 4-6
- Prep Time : 15m
- Cook Time : 4:00 h
- Ready In : 4:15 h
Slow cooker chicken wings with barbecue sauce.Delicious chicken wings with mustard, honey and BBQ sauce cooked in slow cooker.
- 3 pounds (1.45 kg) chicken wings
- 1 ½ cups (370 ml) bottld barbecue sauce
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) clear honey
- 2 teaspoon prepared mustard
- 1 ½ teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
Cut off and discard chicken tips. Cut each chicken wing at joint to make 2 sections.
Place chicken wings on unheated rack of broiler pan. Broil 4-5 inches (10-12 cm) from the heat for 15-20 minutes or until chicken wings are brown,turning during cooking once. Transfer browned chicken wings to slow cooker.
In a mixing bowl,combine remaining ingredients. Mix well and pour over chicken wings.
Cover slow cooker and cook on low-heat setting for 3-4 hours.
Average Member Rating
(4 / 5)
4 people rated this recipe