Slow Cooker Chicken with Spaghetti2012-10-27
- Servings : 4
- Prep Time : 10m
- Cook Time : 9:10 h
- Ready In : 9:20 h
- 4 skinless and boneless chicken breasts,cubed
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 8 oz (240 ml) can tomato sauce
- 6 oz (180 ml) tomato paste
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) water
- 3 cloves garlic,minced
- 2 teaspoons dried oregano,crushed
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 4 oz (120 g) package shredded mozzarella cheese
- hot cooked spaghetti
- grated Parmesan cheese
Using large nonstick skillet,cook chicken breasts in hot oil until browned. Sprinkle with salt and freshly ground black pepper. Transfer cooked chicken breasts to slow cooker.
Combine together tomato sauce,tomato paste,water,garlic,oregano,and sugar. Pour sauce over chicken. Cover slow cooker and cook for 8-9 hours.
Remove ready slow cooker chicken breasts from crock pot. Keep warm.
Turn slow cooker to high-heat. Stir mozzarella cheese into sauce. Cover and cook until cheese melts.
Serve slow cooker chicken breasts over cooked spaghetti. Pass Parmesan.
Average Member Rating
(5 / 5)
1 people rated this recipe