Slow Cooker Chocolate Chip Bar Cookies2014-10-17
- Cuisine: American
- Course: Breakfast, Dessert, Slow Cooker Recipes
- Skill Level: Beginner, Child Friendly
- Add to favorites
- Servings : 16
- Prep Time : 10m
- Cook Time : 4:00 h
- Ready In : 4:10 h
Slow cooker chocolate chip bar cookies.Chocolate chip cookies cooked in slow cooker.Can’t stop eating them!
- 8 tablespoons margarine,room temperature
- 1 large egg, lightly beaten
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/4 cup (60 g) granulated sugar
- 1/4 cup (60 g) light brown sugar
- 1 cup (250 g) all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup (125 g) semi-sweet chocolate morsels
- vegetable cooking spray
In a mixing bowl,combine margarine,beaten egg and vanilla. Beat until fluffy;mix in combined sugars. Mix in well combined flour,baking soda and salt. Mix in chocolate morsels.
Spread batter evenly in a bottom of greased 7-inch (17.5 cm) springform pan. Cover slow cooker and cook on high heat setting for 3-3½ hours (until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean).
Turn lid askew and cook for further 20 minutes. Cool cookies in pan on wire rack 5 minutes. Remove side of pan. Cut into bars while warm.
Average Member Rating
(5 / 5)
1 people rated this recipe