Slow Cooker Chocolate Chip Cake2016-08-12
- Cuisine: American
- Course: Dessert, Slow Cooker Recipes
- Skill Level: Advanced, Child Friendly
- Add to favorites
- Servings : 12
- Prep Time : 10m
- Cook Time : 1:30 h
- Ready In : 1:40 h
- 18 ¼ oz (550 g) Super Moist devil's cake mix
- 4 egg whites
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) egg substitute
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) nonfat vanilla yogurt
- 3/4 cup (180 ml) cold water
- 1/2 cup mini chocolate chips
Grease slow cooker with nonstick cooking spray. Preheat slow cooker on high heat for 10 minutes.
In a medium mixing bowl,combine all ingredients. Mix well.
Pour mixture into slow cooker. Place paper towel over top of slow cooker. Cover and cook on high-heat setting for 1 ½ hours.
Turn off slow cooker. Remove crock and let chocolate cake cool for 10-15 minutes.
Run sharp knife around edge of cake to loosen. Place serving plate on top of slow cooker and turn it upside down to remove cake.
Average Member Rating
(5 / 5)
1 people rated this recipe