Slow Cooker Chocolate Chip Peanut Butter Cake2014-10-14
- Cuisine: American
- Course: Dessert, Slow Cooker Recipes
- Skill Level: Advanced, Child Friendly
- Add to favorites
- Servings : 8
- Prep Time : 15m
- Cook Time : 2:30 h
- Ready In : 2:45 h
- 1/3 cup (80 g) room temperature margarine
- 1/3 cup (80 g)granulated brown sugar
- 2 large eggs,lightly beaten
- 1/2 cup (125 g) chunky peanut butter
- 1/2 cup (125 g) reduced-fat sour cream
- 1²⁄³ cups (410 g) self-rising flour
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup (125 g( semi-sweet chocolate morsels
In a mixing bowl,combine margarine and brown sugar. Beat until fluffy. Add beaten eggs and blend well. Stir in peanut butter and sour cream. Stir in remaining ingredients.
Pour batter into greased and floured fluted cake pan. Arrange on rack in 6-quart (6 L) slow cooker. Cover slow cooker and cook on high-heat setting for 2-2½ hours(until toothpick inserted in the center of cake comes out clean).
Cool cooked cake on wire rack 10-15 minutes. Invert onto rack and cool.
Average Member Rating
(3 / 5)
2 people rated this recipe