Slow Cooker Chunky Chicken Chili2016-01-11
- Servings : 6
- Prep Time : 10m
- Cook Time : 9:00 h
- Ready In : 9:10 h
Very easy and delicious recipe.
- 2 pounds (960 g) boneless and skinless chicken thighs
- 2 cans (14½ oz (435 ml)each) diced tomatoes with green chilies,undrained
- 15 oz (450 ml) can tomato sauce
- 1¼ oz (36 g) envelope mild chili seasoning mix
- 2 cans (15½ oz (465g)each) hominy
- sour cream for garnish
- cilantro for garnish
Place chicken thighs in slow cooker.
In a mixing bowl,combine undrained tomatoes,tomato sauce and chili seasoning. Mix well and pour over chicken in slow cooker.
Cover slow cooker and cook on low-heat setting for 7-9 hours.
Stir well to break up chicken. Stir in hominy. Cover slow cooker and cook on low-heat setting for a further 15 minutes or until thoroughly heated.
Remove cooked chicken with tomato gravy from slow cooker. Serve with sour cream and fresh cilantro.
Average Member Rating
(5 / 5)
1 people rated this recipe