Slow Cooker Cowboy Beef2017-03-04
- Servings : 6
- Prep Time : 10m
- Cook Time : 12:00 h
- Ready In : 12:10 h
- 2 pounds (960 g) boneless beef chuck roast,fat trimmed
- 15 oz (450 ml) can chili beans in chili gravy
- 11 oz (330 ml) whole-kernel corn with sweet pepper,drained
- 10 oz (300 ml) can diced tomatoes and green chilies,undrained
- 2 teaspoons finely chopped canned chipotle chile pepper in adobo sauce
Place beef chuck roast in slow cooker.
In medium mixing bowl,combine remaining ingredients. Mix well. Pour chili mixture over beef in slow cooker.
Cover slow cooker and cook on low-heat setting for 10-12 hours.
Turn off slow cooker. Using a tongs,transfer cooked beef to a cutting board. Slice meat and arrange in a shallow dish.
Using a slotted spoon,spoon spicy bean mixture over cooked beef. Drizzle with cooking liquid to moisten.
Average Member Rating
(5 / 5)
1 people rated this recipe