Slow Cooker Easy Pork Stew Recipe2017-05-03
- Yield : 6 serving plates
- Servings : 6-8
- Prep Time : 10m
- Cook Time : 8:00 h
- Ready In : 8:10 h
- 2 pounds 9960 g) boneless pork loin,cut into cubs
- 1/2 pound (240 g) pitted prunes
- 1½ cups (375 ml) low-fat chicken broth
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) dry white wine
- grated zest of 1 lemon
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) cold water
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- salt and freshly ground black pepper,to taste
In a slow cooker,combine all ingredients,except cornstarch,water,lemon juice and seasoning. Stir well.
Cover cooker and on low-heat setting for 6-8 hours or until pork is tender.
Switch heat to high and cook for a further 10 minutes. Stir in combined cornstarch and water,stirring 2-3 minutes.
Turn off slow cooker. Season to taste with lemon juice salt and black pepper. Stir well. Serve over mashed potato.
Average Member Rating
(5 / 5)
1 people rated this recipe
This information is per serving.
Calories from fat36